Experienced Jonesboro Personal Injury and General Practice Attorney
From Noyl Houston:
When you or a loved one has suffered serious injury, or you face another legal challenge, your world is turned upside down. You need help. I have been privileged over the years to help many people in a variety of practice areas, including victims of auto accidents and other personal injury matters. I have a broad legal background with extensive trial experience, beginning as a prosecutor and continuing over 35 years with proven success at every level, including before the highest court of the land.You deserve excellent representation, my personal attention, and to be kept informed. I pledge my very best. It would be my honor to help you.
The Houston Law Firm, P.A. provides superior legal representation in a broad range of areas with a commitment to honesty, integrity and personal attention to its clients. Whether it be an injury due to a defective product or a family law issue, Mr. Houston dedicates himself to your case
Noyl Houston, the firm’s founder, has demonstrated his commitment to excellence in his work, not only on behalf of his clients and the legal profession, but also in his church and community over his personal and professional life.
How we make a difference for our clients
- Broad Experience. Our firm’s Jonesboro personal injury attorney, Noyl Houston, has been successfully representing clients throughout Jonesboro and Northeast Arkansas since 1978. From his beginning as a small-town lawyer and prosecutor, Mr. Houston has built a firm that has evolved into an extensive civil practice emphasizing personal injury, business law, real estate, family law, estate planning and other legal services.
- Accomplished litigator. Mr. Houston treats clients with respect and compassion, and he will fight vigorously on their behalf. He has made a career out of handling difficult cases. Notably, he has accomplished what few others accomplish in their professional careers by winning a case before the U.S. Supreme Court in Washington D.C.
- Devotion to clients. The Houston Law Firm, P.A., will work tirelessly to achieve your goals, no matter the situation. He cares about every client, and he makes it a priority to keep you informed. He also is committed to providing personal attention to each of his clients.
- Community and church leadership. Mr. Houston has long served in leadership positions in his church and community. He life and career demonstrate he believes in contributing his time and effort to achieving the greater good for his community and church.
Our areas of practice
- Personal injury
- Wrongful death
- Automobile accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- Products liability
- Wills, trusts and estates
- Social Security disability cases
- Real estate
- Business law
- Custody and family law
For more information on our legal services, call the Houston Law Firm, P.A. now at 870-277-2567 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.
In personal injury cases, there is no fee unless successful, and no charge for initial consultation. Home and hospital visits are available, if needed.